Shelley Mamott. Staff Writer
Most of us put a lot of thought into naming a new dog or puppy. What we name our dog usually has a lot to say about our own personality, thoughts and sense of humor.
Things To Consider When Naming Your Dog
1. Keep it short, one or two syllables. This will be easier for your dog to remember.
2. Try and match the name to your dogs personality.
3. Name your dog after your favorite food like Muffin.
4. Use a sense of humor. Name your happy dog Spike or a muscular dog Cuddles.
5. Be Creative. Name your dog after your favorite actor, song, or character in your
According to statistics Max and Bella are at the top of the list for popular dog names. Here is a list of top 10 popular names for male and female dogs.
Most Popular Male Dog Names
Most Popular Female Dog Names